Monday 25 January 2010

New baby present

This project doesn't technically feature felt (although the felt 'A' is one of presents wrapped up inside it) but I thought i'd put it on here anyway... To finish off the new baby present I decided to make a matching gift tag based on the design of the new baby card.



The tag is made out of one piece of card, folded in half along the long edge. I cut the pram shape with a craft knife on one half of the card. I gave the pram some texture by sticking mesh paper ribbon over the tissue paper and sticking this to the back of the aperature. Then I folded the card over and used double-sided tape to stick it to the other half, so you can't see how the tissue paper is stuck on. I finished it off by punching a hole in the top.

The finished present...  I hope they like it!




No comments:

Post a Comment